Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Taemin's interview with "AnAn" magazine

 Taemin's interview with "AnAn" magazine
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Q. Your favorite J-POP song? – Onitsuka Chihiro’s “Gekkou (Moonlight).” I listen to this song very often because of her beautiful voice.

Q. If you can take three things with you to a desert island? – As many friends as possible, water, and a boat to use to come back.

Q. What do you do during a break? – I work out, sing, and dance. I’m also studying Japanese!

Q. What did you buy recently? – A t-shirt.

Q. What is your fashion item for this summer? – Skinny jeans, a big size t-shirt, a jacket. I don’t wear accessories.

Q. What kind of girl in terms of fashion do you like? – A girl who knows what style is good for her and can wear it well to look pretty.

Q. What is your motto? – Do your best and wait for God’s direction. This is our family motto.

Q. What is difficult in learning Japanese? – (Taking an example of a word) Verb or adjective conjugation is difficult!

Q. What do you think you’ll be doing if you were not a singer? – A student. I’m now a high school senior, so I would be studying hard for college entrance exam.

Q. Anyone you respect? – Japanese tutor. I’m envious of his Japanese skills.

Korean translation by: jjj at DC SHINee Gallery
English translation by: jujugal

No comments:

Post a Comment