Friday, June 10, 2011

Taemin's interview with "Orisuta Magazine"

Taemin's interview with "Orisuta Magazine"

Lovely Maknae Taemin Called Angel!

1. Name:
Taemin
2. Birthday: 18 July 1993
3. Blood Type: B

4. Your character in SHINee: Team’s maknae always adored by everyone? (laugh) I will show you lots of my aegyo in Japan!

5. Your favorite girl type: A girl who is cute…kind…and only looks at me?

6. Your favorite Japanese drama: I like watching animation rather than dramas. Especially Miyazaki Hayao’s Ghibli animation movies!
 
 
7. Your favorite Japanese artist: Onizuka Chihiro san

8. Your favorite Japanese food: A bowl of rice served with eel, katsu-dong, bento!

9. Your favorite Japanese word: I like “kagayaku (shining)” in [kagayaku SHINee!].

10. What do you want to do in Japan and where do you want to go: I want to go to Harajuku or Shibuya, and also to Sapporo.

11.Your sunbaes DBSK and SNSD debuted in Japan and are very popular. What do you think of that? I respect them for it. I always think I should learn from them and work hard too.


 
12. Which artist is your role model for performances? Michael Jackson

13. What Korean place would you recommend? Garosoo Street (Tree-lined Street) in Shinsa-dong

14. Which song on your albums do you recommend? Boy Meets Girl

15. How do you appeal in your music or performances? Because I’m the maknae of the team, I act like a baby to everyone. Especially when it’s too hard sometimes, I make an appeal as the maknae (laugh). (He’s an angel~ - Key) But I change on stage. Fans may think of it as one of my charms.

16. Which member acts like a spoiled child most? Key

17. A message about your debut in Japan! Please support us SHINee. We will be there to meet you soon, so wait a little bit more! We will show you cool stage performances.

 Korean translation: 880408 at DC Shinee Gallery
English translation: jujugal

No comments:

Post a Comment